Our Conservation Pledge:
We pledge to protect and conserve the natural resources of America. We promise to educate future generations so they may become caretakers of our water, air, land and wildlife.
Columbia Fish & Game Association
Welcome to Columbia Fish & Game! We are an active, family-friendly, private club for men and women who enjoy hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. We offer indoor and outdoor ranges for archery, rimfire and centerfire pistols and rifles, black powder firearms, and trap shooting ranges on over 105 acres of club-owned land. Check the site frequently for upcoming events like:
- 3D Archery Shoots
- Indoor Archery
- .22 Precision Rifle Shoots
- Weekly Trap Shooting (Seasonal)
- Regular Black Powder Events
Please feel free to check the event calendar for upcoming events and shoots, meetings, and other activities.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT CF&G
This course teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a handgun for the protection of yourself and your family, and provides information on the law-abiding individual’s right to self-defense. The cost of this class is $155. This course is open to the public; you do not need to be a Columbia Fish & Game member to take this course.
This course is for law-abiding adult citizens and experienced shooters. Prospective participants can demonstrate that they have the requisite knowledge, skills, and attitudes by producing an NRA Basic Pistol Course Certificate, NRA FIRST Steps Course Certificate, NRA pistol competitive shooting qualification card, military DD 214 with pistol qualification, or passing the Pre-Course Assessment.
This is an 8-hour course. Students should bring and expect to shoot approximately 100 rounds of ammunition. Students will learn basic defensive shooting skills, strategies for home safety and responding to a violent confrontation, firearms and the law, how to choose a handgun for self-defense, and continued opportunities for skill development. Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Personal Protection In The Home handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, the Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, and course completion certificate.
Lesson III of this course—Firearms and the Law, and Legal Aspects of Self-Defense—is conducted by an attorney licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and who is familiar with this area of the law, a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) who possesses an intermediate or higher Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certificate granted within the state; or an individual currently certified to instruct in this area of the law in Pennsylvania.
Starting April 20th (April 1st start date was canceled) we will be starting the .22LR Silhouette Fun Shoots at Columbia Fish & Game. Here are the details:
- These shoots are open to the public, no charge.
- They will start approx. 6:00 PM.
- You need to supply a working/safe 22 caliber rifle and ammo for it. If you are new to 22 shooting and do not have a rifle, please call my cell phone and we can work something out.
- There will be a safety meeting for everyone prior to shooting.
- Ear and Eye protection is required. Again, if you do not have any let me know and I can fix that.
- We will be shooting various reactive targets on the rifle range. When they are all down, we will set them up again and repeat as many times as we can.
- We will stop shooting as close to dusk as possible. That will vary depending on the day.
- If we need to cancel due to weather, I will try and get an email out to everyone before noon the day of the shoot.
- No age limit, but children must be supervised at all times and they must be able handle, control, and fire a ..22 rifle in a safe manner to participate.
Join The NRA
We are an NRA affiliated and recruiting club. If you would like to join the NRA or you are a NRA Member and need to renew, please use the button below.
When joining or renewing for an annual membership, the cost is discounted $10.00. Not only do you save money, you help the club.
Columbia Fish & Game
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!